Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Round and round in circles


I had a tiring day. What was suppose to be a simple task became a complicated one. Simply I was paying a visit to the finance department to sort out my pay, but with the wonders of the excellent communication the government departments have with each other led to a waste time of energy. Why can't someone somewhere simply write a guideline on what and how to do things for this and that. It's a simple task and saves time and resources.

Enough said. It's only Wednesday and I'm already knackered. Working this weekend....hurray..NOT! However I had the delight of having lunch in town highly recommended by a dear friend. It's more of a cafe rather than a sit-down meal kind of restaurant. Simple, cosy and great food. When you have the chance do go to 'Deli-Bites'....

No comments: