Saturday, September 22, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel

I am just RELIEVED that the weekend is here...finally. The week of nights had been a drag. Hated it. Completely loathe it. I know I mentioned previously that this was a good idea. Maybe it's Puasa time...can't do much during the day coz u cant really go out and have lunch. Starting work at 6pm is really a nuisance coz sungkai is only 20mins into starting work. Then u get all sleepy after all the food and then u have rounds to go with the bosses. Where does that leave u to digest all the food that u've eaten?!?! I noticed that people only come to hospital for consultations after sungkai. That's ok - but what ticked me off was, especially the last 2 nights, there were a few unnecessary admissions....why oh why waste my time?!?!?!?

Okay, that's me moaning and winge-ing. Enough of that.

Partly I winge because I dont get to enjoy the puasa environment. The gerais and the sungkai buffets. Plus, I dont get to see the hubs that much too. Reminder: pass my exams quickly and this no longer haunt my social life!!

Okay enough.

Only today got to sungkai with the parents. See - the other downside of this night shifts? Anyhows, after sungkai and the terawih went to Hua Ho Petani Mall. So bought a few of this and that, including X. Only I realised when I got home, X's wrapping had multiple tiny holes on it...like bites...like it has been bitten my a set of tiny teeth...followed the track and there was a BIG hole at the corner of the wrapping!! EWW!!! Mouse bites!! or worse...RATS!! Yuck!!! Hubs got disgusted too and threw X straight into the bin. I had the mind to make a big complaint and show the manager the damaged product. but thinking back of the holes...err no.....it's absolutely disgusting. Berigali...EWW!!

So that's been my day post nights. Hope the weekend gets better.

On a lighter and much happier note:


Happy birthday today (21/9) Sarah!
xxx

No comments: