Thursday, November 08, 2007

Preparation

This is what I have been doing the last few days:



On leave at the moment. Day 2 today and I've been busy running around ticking off my shopping list for my upcoming work trip abroad. I find this to be useful..

Yesterday, woke up early to send off fabrics to make tops for Wukuf. Then, dropped by at Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut to buy some more socks and toiletries. Soon after that had lunch with Lina at Manjaro... Chicken Chop with Mashed Potatoes...yumm.... then picked up Ayla for a long-due coffee and catch-up time.... twas deep, well-meaning and a good afternoon it was. Mia later dropped by at home to download photos and watched the latest Ugly Betty...hehe..I, on the other hand turned in early and as a consequence was waking at wee hours in the morning...boo...

Day 2 of leave saw me at Aneka Rasa at 0830hrs for an early brekkie with Mun. It's been months since I last saw her...and more catching up done. Then off to the tailors again, duck and crispy noodle lunch with Jus and Lina.... and later off to Athirah to buy more headscarves.. Dad dropped by and had a good chit-chat....then Dina an hubs came by, and so did Atai, Peaches and a jumpy Zayyan this evening.

Tomorrow will be this lady's nikah....



and the "Doctors Mess Idol"....!!


No comments: