Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cravings

I'm hungry. I'm tired. This is the final night of the week and I've had enough so far. Bed crises has been a major problem and Bruneians are so demanding....inda sakit pun mau betahan...suka sangat kan hospital...ngapakan??

I've been managing an average of 5 hours of sleep a day and that is abysmal. As I blog, I'm in search of the hardcopy of the Brunei Labour Law which states the maximal hours one works in a day. As far as I have been told by trusted sources, the legal working hours is no beyond 12 hours a day. I am sure we can work something out once we have hard proof. Hmmph!

The whole week I have been craving all sorts of things. It doesnt help being on nights and the hubs away and not able to fulfill the cravings. Have to settle with BKSS food :s Finally I managed to get J out of bed this morning for a valentine's (haha) Aneka Rasa brekkie. Mee Mamak and Roti Telur nyum nyum! Worse, hubs has been telling all about their rendevous in KL...with the Nandos and what nots. Noooooo......

Again, I want Soto.... waaaa....!

I know the soto doesnt look that appetising but rest assure it tastes all good....baru soto biasa tu...belum soto special.....

No comments: