Thursday, February 07, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Been back to work since I last posted. New faces in the department! Welcome Rizal and Zul! I must say to stay in Internal Medicine one must have that strong, enduring personality that can withstand the tough grillings from the bosses, endure the week of nights and at the same time enjoy being a medic! Not easy, but as long as you're happy!

With the coming there's the going. Leaving us very very soon is Soffi - off to green green New Zealand and in a May Kwang will be off to Singapore.....we'll miss u both!!

Speaking of which, exams in 2 months time. 9 hours of exams aint my cup of tea but that's how it goes. The perks however, I can go to any revision courses where available ie. London! and perhaps drop by to see old friends! Yay!

It's Chinese New Year today....to all my Chinese friends - Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments: