Tuesday, July 24, 2007

almost 1 year

i want a holiday. i just wanna be off work.

This is where i wanna be...


pix adapted from www.shangri-la.com


instead i'm here 5 days a week in here...





my first year is almost up working in RIPAS. I cannot wait for my entitled 2 week mandatory leave! Yay! I have so many plans but I know I should not plan. Enjoy the holiday as it goes, i keep telling myself. Oh what the heck, i will do some planning. Some is the key word here. I wanna go to a nice beach resort, not that we dont have one here. I just wanna be somewhere not in the country. I thought I should venture and explore more of Asia, closer to home. Perhaps Borneo. C'mon, even my 'orang putih' friends know Borneo in and out...I find myself all quiet when they all babble about how fascinating this island we live in. So after much dwelling and thinking, hubs and i have decided to go to KK for a bit of R+R. Yes, Borneo -tick, Beach - tick, Resort - tick. We may even go diving or snorkeling...that is if we have the guts to. We'll see. Yay yay...

It will be a lovely break after bro's wedding. I cant wait....for both.





No comments: