Friday, July 27, 2007

New York!! New York!!

U see it on telly, weekly if not everyday. Dreamt of going to NY since goodness knows when. Planned and planned but it never happened. Procrastination at its best. Reason may be financial or just the lack of time. By May 06, I realised I should at least squeeze the remaining few days of my annual leave (not that we have that many anyway....Bruneians in Brunei are sooo lucky) to go to the Big Apple. So Jus n I decided we should go. Broke or no broke - just GO! Otherwise we wouldnt at all. (Lina still hasnt forgiven me for going to NY without her!)

So we did! And did we enjoy it...hell yea!! We managed to save a bit of dosh coz we stayed at my cousin's flat at the Upper East Side. Unfortunately, they've already planned to take the girls to Florida's Disneyland so we missed them whilst we were there. Bibi their maid made us feel at home and made sure we left home with a full tummy everyday. All in all, we shopped lots and toured lots and ate lots toooo!! (of course...i'm on holiday with Jus...whats new?!)....we even managed to see a Broadway show!!....it was a packed well-worth 4.5 days in the Big Apple.

Where did we go and what did we do?








Will I come back again? Of course!!!

No comments: